Camping Essentials



Temperatures have been fluctuating here in the mid-west. And every time it warms a little I mention camping to my husband. It didn't take me long to discover that this was my thought process alone. His response was, "It might not warm up till June!"


























 I have been scanning the web for locations in the Midwest that offer our necessary essentials.

OUR CAMPING ESSENTIALS 


Dogs allowed

Picturesque and peaceful location

Water in the landscape, either a river or lake view

Campfires permitted

Parking at pitch site

Nearby facilities and hot water bath houses





What a peaceful view.





















A warm campfire,


The bathhouse 





 I have taken into account that sleeping in our tent with 3 dogs calls for some additions to our camping comfort list.

Comments