YouTube Analytics for Pleasant2View


This YouTube channel has been around for a while and I've occasionally posted a compilation of images and edited them together with some sound up until a few days ago when I captured a short video I took on my cell of an Artesian Sulfur Spring we found when hiking through the woods. I, like many nature nuts, believe chance favors the prepared mind and choose to try and capture what I feel in my photographs and videos.


I will tell you my husband and one of my brothers are very like me in regard to their appreciation of nature. 

My brother hiked the Appalachian trail when he was younger and I loved how he would allow me to journey along with him so to speak. He'd post about the sights he was able to view, the feeling of calm he felt when sleeping by a streambed, the people he met along the trail,  how many jars of peanut butter he ate, and how many shoes he needed to replace. I was fortunate to be able to hike, on the East Coast, with him about 20 years ago.

I'd mentioned on my About page that I started the channel as a place to keep my family up-to-date on our trips and provide a first-person perspective of our experiences in the natural world so they could feel like they were with me or rather us as I often have my husband and dogs along with me.

Here is my breakdown of what is currently going on with my pleasant2view YouTube channel

My channel has had 5,480 views in the past  28 days which is surprising as I thought  3 family members might pop in to check it out from time to time.

The Kendrick Woods short video (image above) I posted a few days ago has an average percentage viewed of 171.3% and a viewership of over 87% male.

Currently, overall my channel viewership is 71.3 % male. 

Over 30 %  of my viewership  is age 55 - 64  

Viewership is from the United States, India, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia, Mexico, Philippines, Australia, Japan, Argentina, United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa, Poland, Vietnam, France, Italy, South Korea, Uzbekistan, Netherlands, Thailand, Malaysia, New Zealand, Chile, Kazakhstan, and Yemen,


Thank you for stopping by! I hope something you found here or on my YouTube channel inspired you to get outside and enjoy the beauty around you.

Comments