KitchenAid Museum Visit and Wedding Gift Ideas



Over the years, I have enjoyed attending the  KitchenAid Experience Legendary Sidewalk Sale which is going on this weekend at 423 S, Broadway Str, Greenville, Ohio.





 Here, you can check out the vintage machines and view the evolution of small kitchen appliances.





In addition to a wide variety of new appliances, they also have an interesting collection of refurbished and discounted ones.





If you are searching for wedding gifts ideas, while there, I will tell you that I often use ceramic knives to slice up our garden fruits and vegetables. I find that they don't dull and are easy to clean. As you can tell, I frequently use our KitchenAid food processor (a gift from Mom) because it's an easy way to prepare the perfect fresh salsa.






I also love my vintage Hobart KitchenAid mixer which I was gifted by my Aunt and appreciate its many attachments.





Recently, I received the 5 piece non-sticking bakeware set and look forward to using it to make my next batch of zucchini bread and muffins.

If you are searching for smaller items they have these too.



Comments